HOW TO TREAT AND REMOVE THE STAINS FROM THE CARPET OF YOUR CAR
Removing dirt and even dust to your carpet’s car could be very hard, how much more if you are going to think about the application that you need to do just to remove the stain from your car. There are many methods and ways to get them rid but sometimes it is hard to choose on which one is not harmful or too strong to be used for the expensive kind of your car’s carpet. Carpet cleaners Philadelphia always receives the same thing coming from their clients and customers. They believe that most of the people’s concern is the stain from their carpet as it is hard to remove and you need proper caring and gentle solution to keep the fabric as its state. Here are some of the basic rules in removing the stain your carpet’s car.
- We all know that the common source of the stain in our car is from the coffee that we spilled during the travel or orange juice that you accidentally spill. Others could be from chocolates or chips and even to the dirt coming from the outside when it is raining or when you go to the dirty place. In this problem, you can get a warm water and dissolved a small drop of detergent soap or dishwashing liquid or even a glass of vinegar. Mix them together carefully and the spray and soak the area which has the stain. You may use a soft brush or a clean towel to scrub or gently exert a little force to the stain part. The last thing to do is to do blotting.
- Soak the stain of coffee or tea and even beer with a cold water. The, after a few minutes, you can do the process of blotting again. Let is naturally dry by air.
- If you are having a problem because your kid accidentally uses a marker or wrote anywhere there. That would be very easy to solve now. You may get a hairspray and then sprayed it to the part where you can see the mark of the ink or the marker. You may get a clean cloth and rub it gently. Make sure that the towel or tissue that you are suing here to rub it is not wet. If it is harder to remove then you may add or pour salt to the inked part.
- If your worry is the greasy and oily thing scattered throughout the entire mat of your car, then you may go to your garage and get a small drop or amount of the thinner and then use a cotton swab or any soft cloth. You may use this to gently scrub the part with a circular movement. It is not always advisable to use this as it may cause faded part to your car carpet.
- If there is a gum sticking it there, there would be simple and easy hacks to get rid of it. You may get some ice cubes and then place it to the gum area.